Our passion began as a two-fold ministry outreach to convalescent homes and prison ministries. This ministry served in the convalescent homes for 11 years and served in the prison ministry from 1986-2009. It is a ministry dedicated to "Going Over The Walls For Jesus" (Genesis 49:22) as our predecessors did.
We are a small group that reaches out to those that are in need of food, clothing, and whatever we can do to fill the needs of others.
We pray that you sense you are of great value to God. We pray that you understand God desires a personal relationship with you. We pray you have a daily devotion time set aside for prayer.
We seek to model Jesus Christ to the next generation.
We seek to draw others into the kingdom of God and nurture and edify our Brothers and Sisters.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- That by one Spirit we’re all baptized into one body, according to 1 Corinthians 12:13.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
"And do not be conformed to this world but be transformed (changed) by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2